WEDDING & EVENTS COORDINATOR| THE PAVILION ON THE DOMAIN
Who are we?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, managing a diverse portfolio of iconic restaurants, café and event spaces across Australia. Our premium venues include Portside Sydney Opera House, Centennial Homestead, Botanic Gardens Restaurant, WATT Brisbane, Roslyn Packer Theatre and Walsh Bay Kitchen to name a few. Additionally, Trippas White Group provides premium hospitality services to prestigious national networks of airline lounges and to the education and healthcare sectors.
The Pavilion on the Domain offers a casual restaurant setting, opposite the Art Gallery of NSW, with outdoor terrace and deck areas on the edge of The Domain & Sydney's Royal Botanic Gardens. Surrounded by rolling green lawns, with Sydney’s famous skyline as its backdrop, our unique circular event space is also perfect for all styles of events and weddings.
We are on the hunt for an outgoing and switched on Wedding and Events Sales Coordinator for The Pavilion on the Domain, to join our dedicated and professional team. Reporting into the Venue Manager and working closely with our Event Sales Manager, Head Chef and entire venue team, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and operating events and weddings for our important clients. This is fast paced, hands on role, where you will not only be the face of our business, but also a main point of contact for the coordination and operation of events and weddings!
Does this sound like you?
As a Wedding and Events Sales Coordinator we would expect you will:
- Have at least 2+ years’ experience in a similar role in events or hospitality
- Be able to work a Tuesday – Saturday week (subject to venue requirements)
- Have proven experience in successfully coordinating and operating detailed corporate, wedding and social events
- Be passionate about executing events and weddings.
- Possess strong sales experience and capability to on sell and up sell the venue
- Be experienced in managing, organising and coordinating site visits
- Have outstanding time management, strong attention to detail and be able to multi-task
- Love weddings & events and have strong client, customer liaison and relationship building skills
- Be able to form part of a team and communicate effectively
- Have an innovative approach to new ideas and operations. Ability to think outside the box